Game Store Recommendations anyone?

maxstyles

I'm heading up to Seattle Washington in a few days on vacation and I was looking for some fun game stores to visit while I'm there.  If there was one near Arlington (yes I know my in-laws live in the boonies) that would be great.  As part of the trip we are stopping in Seaside Oregon for a few days so I would love game store recs for that area too.  Shhhhh.. Don't tell my non-gamer wife.  Its a surprise...

Thanks,

MaxStyles 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I live on the eastern side of OR (DON'T COME HERE, YOU'LL GET TRAPPED FOREVER!!!!!!!! :unsure:  ^_^ )

I will say there are no game stores in Seaside. Seaside is small coastal town, nice but nothing gaming-wise there. They do have a neat old arcade near the beach. Kinda like going back in time as far as stand up games & other attractions.

RM

Card Kingdom. The best FLGS I've ever seen. Really big, as game stores go, brightly lit, always full of people eager to play (especially if you're into Magic), and they have a neat little restaurant (Cafe Mox) attached. It's in the downtown Ballard neighborhood of Seattle. They also just opened up a branch in Bellveue, I think, but I haven't been there. Reaper selection is a bit lacking though. Plus you can often spot minor geek celebs hanging around (the Penny Arcade and PvP guys hang out there a lot).

Edited by Slendertroll
  • Like 1

Well, if you go through Lacey, WA I could recommend my Game Stop. They have a very cute and fun redheaded gal with an really neat bunny tattoo and a cute brown haired gal, both of whom are very fun to talk to. Also, there's a guy there who's named for a certain famous half-elf.

Now name him, my nerds, name him!! ::D:

• Like 1

Pingo got it. He doesn't have a beard though, refuses to grow one... wonder why... :lol:

Poor sod.

Apparently when I was born I was thisclose to being named "Arwen", which would have needed tedious explanation during the decades before the LOTR movies.

• Like 3