Impact Miniatures - Pony Kickstarter

Nocturne

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. It came out well. It is gonna be tough convincing the husband I need the warrior pony (no matter how cheap it might be haha, providing it is in my budget in the first place) so I don't want to be ambitious enough to aim for multiple ponies yet

Edited by Sirithiliel

Impact posted this to their Facebook page about an hour ago:

While we have almost everything ready, we can't launch the Pony Kickstarter until all packages for backers of the Chibi Gaslight Horror are out. It should be complete this week so are timing was a bit off. So...look for the launch this week. In the meantime....stretch goal option Time Traveler Pony #4

1622056_10152366042313759_17638284884770

• Like 3

Hubby got a really good 2 minute long NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO going when I showed him this thread. Freakin' hilarious.

Although, he knows I've no interest in ponies. He's so silly.

Hope this does well for you Impact!  ^_^

• Like 1

The current plan is to launch tomorrow.

10003964_10152369061868759_5624355980866

That's mighty lush foliage for a skeleton.

Not complaining, mind you. It gives it that creepy seductive undead look.

• Like 3

as well as the minis you can pick up

Ponyfinder - Pathfinder for Ponies

Looking for a game to use these pony miniatures with? We have worked out a special arrangement with Silver Games to include a discounted version of their publication Ponyfinder as part of the campaign. This will give you full rules to use Pony based races and PC characters for an RPG campaign in the Pathfinder setting. You can pick up the Ponyfinder campaign book Watermarked PDF as a $23 add-on to your pledge.