Impact Miniatures - Pony Kickstarter

Nocturne

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!  I really like those integral bases, too.  I hope I'll get a chance to paint some up eventually.  :)  Are those 30mm lipped bases, or are they 25mm round bases but with a "lipped" edge?

Those are actually from Secret Weapon. The ponies came with thin plastic slotted bases that I didn't really like >.>

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 1

I got the Cthulhu pony and the zombie pony.  The detail is great but the casting quality... easily reflects the speed with which this KS was fulfilled.  It's nothing I can't handle but I feel bad for those with less experience/patients than myself.  There are a lot of non-hobbiest bronies out there who are likely expecting something they can pop out of the box and put right onto a shelf.

I'm also regretting not getting a hippocampus.  Even with the pony flavor that thing is damn cool.

I got the Cthulhu pony and the zombie pony.  The detail is great but the casting quality... easily reflects the speed with which this KS was fulfilled.  It's nothing I can't handle but I feel bad for those with less experience/patients than myself.  There are a lot of non-hobbiest bronies out there who are likely expecting something they can pop out of the box and put right onto a shelf.

I'm also regretting not getting a hippocampus.  Even with the pony flavor that thing is damn cool.

yes, my paladin pony has some rough texture/seam/bubbles on the left side of her face, though my armored pony looks pretty good all around. And the hippocampus has that thinning issue on the fin