Impact Miniatures - Pony Kickstarter

Nocturne

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the krylon one of the two that i tried that actually worked.  but it took a while to find it and I eventually wound up at an auto parts store to get it. 

the other can be found by searching "Rustoleum self etching primer"  My forum fu is lacking, i cant seem to post a picture to this forum.

Hope that helps.  if not I will post a picture of my can with the next pony i post. ::D:

Its what I had to do.  Mejiers and Wal-mart carry it around here, which is why I mention it in addition to the Krylon.  I eventually had to go to auto zone to get that.

For some reason, I have also seen it in dark green?  go Figure. anyway.  I have a planned light colored mini in painting and did not see any bleed through or darkening from the gray. 

Edited by Kangaroorex

So I did some concept artwork for the hippocampus during the Kickstarter, if any of you remember that...

I got a box in the mail today and was really surprised! =D Super excited. It seems for the help I gave, I got a few extra hippocampus now!!!

DSC05421_zps5b1d49ac.jpg

Hello Queen Tiamacrab, have I mentioned how magnificent you are lately?  ::P:

That's awesome of them to provide you with the minis for concept work. Now to await your painting thread. ^__^

• Like 1

So I did some concept artwork for the hippocampus during the Kickstarter, if any of you remember that...

I got a box in the mail today and was really surprised! =D Super excited. It seems for the help I gave, I got a few extra hippocampus now!!!

DSC05421_zps5b1d49ac.jpg

Very nice Siri. Congratulations!

::):