• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By minibart
      Painted this miniature in my vacation. Turned out pretty nice. Especially proud of the owl. 

• By golldan
      This is the Hill Giant from 77939. I have not finished the cat yet, so I only have the Giant here. I have been trying to add various colors (layers of color for one area/color) to my minis to make them more interesting. Following some of the painters here and other utubers and painters like Angel G. I used an Imperial Purple base for this entire mini and then did Troll Flesh as next base for skin and then built up reddish skin tones for skin and then went lighter tan. Hope you enjoy, I had fun painting him.

• By golldan
      Worked on some critters. The leeches were painted Walnut Brown and highlighted in medium grey. Then I went over them with Turbo Dork - 3D Glasses. Then wash of Nuln Oil Glossy. Ended up with the slimy/glossy look I was trying for.

Dire Crab, I was inspired by the color scheme that many have posted here, which i think they were modeling a Blue Crab which seems to be more green with many interesting colors in it. I painted the whole thing Ivory, and then glazed inks and washes up and tried to be careful on where I laid the wash/ink down. Some were just one coat, like Reikland Fleshshade for the edges of shell and claws. Also uded Army Painter green ink and Nuln Oil (for mix with green for darkest part on top of shell) for shell/legs/claws, Reaper Sepia wash for in-between colors and the underside. Only paint I used was bit of black at tips of claws, and Tropical blue watered down to thickish wash for blue on claws/legs.

• By Kireek
      An ongoing collection of Reaper miniatures that I have brought to completion.

REAPER  77623   Avatar of Courage

REAPER 77489 Bregan Valkyrie

• By Rob Dean
      I received a package a few days ago of Russian 54mm semi-flat figures.  While I broke down and ordered more before I tried painting any of them, I at least primed them, so I knew it could be done.  They looked like they would be plausible to paint (though to a “nice toy” standard rather than a “museum zinnfiguren” standard), so I sat done this morning and cranked out this fellow in about 90 minutes.  

How flat are they?

Being thin and plastic, they are very light, so I am thinking that I am going to have to order a bunch of 20mm x 40mm steel bases.  Then it’s a question of what sort of game are these going to turn out to support...
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)