• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to see more of her WIP pics Anne. Also, that base is fantastic!

Her hair has been fixed and I've worked on her skin. I'll only do two more WIP pics. One with her alone when I think she's complete and a final one with her on the base. Truly I can't sustain long WIP's, so this will be very short.

Thanks you for stopping by. Much appreciated. 

• Like 1

Okay, so finally I'm doing an update on this figure. I think I made all of the changes suggested except for doing the additional highlights on the gun. I will do those tonight though.

post-12251-0-97493700-1407832423.jpg

The biggest problem was her hair colour. She is now a brunette which stands out better against her skin. Additional highlighting was done to her skin, her hands have been painted as flesh rather than as gloves and I painted her boots brown rather than black.

Her lips don't seem to stand out quite enough and I am going to try a darker red for them. Also I need to deepen the shading on her inner thies and work on her belt as there is detail that can't be seen.

Any other suggestions for improvement would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

• Like 11

I pretty useless as far as suggestion go; re, I like her just the way she is & I liked her just the way she was...so much for critical judgement. Keep up the GOOD WORK until she looks good to you...ultimately your opinion is the only valid one.

• Like 1

I pretty useless as far as suggestion go; re, I like her just the way she is & I liked her just the way she was...so much for critical judgement. Keep up the GOOD WORK until she looks good to you...ultimately your opinion is the only valid one.

You is right luv. There are only a few piddly things left and I think it's about time to call her done, get her off the table and move on to the next thing. Now that dio I'm working on is a whole nother kettle of fish. It's in critical condition and needs to go to casualty :0)

Forum member Sirithilial recently did an excellent tutorial on how to Paint Rust. It was so well put together that I decided to rework the base whilst following the tutorial.  The tutorial can be found here http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/56249-siris-guide-to-painting-rust/

While I am not finished yet, I thought I'd post a WIP picture as I promised myself I'd actually finish at least one WIP..

post-12251-0-91558300-1408140578.jpg

Critiques are most welcome.

Thank you.

• Like 10