My Baby Has Left Me

Dr.Bedlam

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could always use the time to build your lady a mousling tavern like the one in the WIP section *point*. She'd probably like that.  ^_^

Not sure I'd want to tackle a project of that magnitude in only three days!

You could always use the time to build your lady a mousling tavern like the one in the WIP section *point*. She'd probably like that.  ^_^

Not sure I'd want to tackle a project of that magnitude in only three days!

Make a start. Do one booth. Or one table. Vignette style. re: Catdancer's terrain threads for reference and ideas.

• Like 3

Actually, I've been engaging in a kind of interesting side project... "What Bones from the first Vampire box would make good proxies for famous literary fantasy figures?" I was thinking about it when I was doing my Fafhrd and Gray Mouser project, and then someone brought up Kane The Mystic Swordsman in the "Greatest Swordsman" thread.

So I poked around until I found Kane. And partway through Kane, it occurs to me I have a perfect Conan figure, already painted... but badly, by my current standards. So I'm fixing that, when it occurs to me that where you have Conan, you have to have Red Sonja. And so I fixed up and rebased THOSE two. And then I get back to Kane.

And then she says, "If you're doing Kane, you have to do Elric." So I began digging through the Vampire box again looking for Elric. And durned if I didn't find a dandy, once I lopped off the pointed eartips.

Finished Kane a little while ago. Elric is coming along very nicely. And I've gone back to the Vampire box and dug out Red Sonya of Rogatino, now...

(Red Sonja was created by Roy Thomas, and is the redhead in the chainmail bikini. Red Sonya was created by Robert E. Howard, and lived in historical times, considerably later than the Hyborian age. She wore more clothes, too, but was known for her skill with a sword).

• Like 3