Sign in to follow this  
Sirithiliel

D&D Black Dragon: WotC

::o:

FANTASTIC WORK!!!! Another great Siri-dragon ready for the gold star.

Don't think he's that good, not gold star worthy at least lol. I don't like painting solid colored dragons, and I think I made him too black...the green hardly shows up >< and that's part of why his pictures are not very good...his head blends in with his wings when I try to take the photo. But ah well. He's done now, I'm kind of tired of working on him XD

I'd say something that'd get me banned to your response there Siri. Let's just say I think you are wrong and he's a fantastic dragon, we judge our own work much more harshly. He's definitely a worthy addition to your collection and you did a wonderful job on that base conversion as well.

• Like 1

Yup, gotta agree with Ub3r on this one. I think you did a fine job on him, he looks like something I certainly wouldn't want to see in real life.

• Like 2

Maybe i am being a bit hard on myself lol. Really, after all the work scrubbing him, he's a sight load better than he was before. I'm rather happy with how his belly scales came out

• Like 3

You know Siri, any of these dragons/wyverns you've done/are doing this year count for the "They Might Be Dragons" contest entries. You should put them up (only 4 pictures are allowed though).

• Like 1

Hmm....but then again, I get more Bones II stuff in too...some of those would be lots of fun to paint up for that contest =P I'll have plenty to consider and choose from before the deadline at least XD

No idea what i'm doing for the diorama anymore though

• Like 2

Just making sure you are aware since you are well ahead of the curve with so many figures that qualify for the contest.  ^_^

• Like 2

XD I love painting the big figures....*glares at the little not-mind flayer she has in front of her to finish* Stupid little figures, so hard and complicated to paint

• Like 2