Sign in to follow this  
kalonjacarl

Wyrmgear's Name

I think that's it.  Or close.  I went looking through the original Kickstarter thread to see if it was mentioned, but all I came up with was bkjohns96's suggestion for "Wyrmgear" and then a whole lotta posts of me bouncing around like an idiot repeating the name over and over and over and over and over to see if I could make it stick.

As you now know, my mind trick was successful. 

Heh heh heh.

• Like 8

Vernaclox, clockwork dragon. 

When it was determined that she would not be sculpted by Werner Klocke, we decided not to go with that name.

So is her "official" name Wyrmgear or something else?

When it was determined that she would not be sculpted by Werner Klocke, we decided not to go with that name.

Are you saying that our propaganda campaign was not a factor at all? 

Also, Wyrmgear's a she?

• Like 3

Also, Wyrmgear's a she?

All of the best dragons are 'she'.
  • Like 5

I'd disagree but you never know where tiamat is

Tiamat remains unfinished and disturbingly unloved in Buglips' collection as Takhisis.

YEAH BUGLIPS...BET you thought I'd forget about your neglect of our Dark Queen after all this time?! Didn't you!!!

• Like 6

Also, Wyrmgear's a she?

Your propaganda campaign helped us identify a better name than we had been considering.  Not using Vernaclox was our decision. Using Wymgear was mostly due to the popularity it seemed to have on the boards, which, in retrospect, was probably just you...

And yes, She is a She. I do not believe we have ever released a male dragon, although I could be mistaken.

Your propaganda campaign helped us identify a better name than we had been considering.  Not using Vernaclox was our decision. Using Wymgear was mostly due to the popularity it seemed to have on the boards, which, in retrospect, was probably just you...

And yes, She is a She. I do not believe we have ever released a male dragon, although I could be mistaken.

Well... he IS the Forum Mascot for a reason...

Never a male dragon?? Why not?