Sign in to follow this  
Crimson_king_of_the_tower

[SPLIT] Bones 2 Pre-Shipping Excitement

Torn between saving my PTO for sick days and emergencies between now and the end of the year and taking the day they arrive and the next day off.

Only have 6 days left and like to take a few around Christmas, too, but this is almost as important as hanging with my family, right?

• Like 5

So who is going to take a video of a bucket of bones being dumped over someones head?  

to think we wasted that stretch goal on a pie. 

The "Bones Bucket Challenge?"

• Like 9

Heat and bend a bunch of Bones.  Dump them in ice water to cool.  Dump them over your head.

• Like 5

Heat and bend a bunch of Bones.  Dump them in ice water to cool.  Dump them over your head.

Just make sure that Khanjira isn't in the bucket, that might hurt a little.

• Like 4

heehee I've already got a list of Bones from this Kickstarter that I want to pick up when they hit retail XD I often go back to the Kickstarter page to oogle all the minis i'm going to get....and cleared a shelf off today to put my big Bones II minis on  ^_^

• Like 5

I was limited on what I could spend on the second kickstarter, so some very tough decisions had to be made as to what to get through the KS and what to wait for to hit retail.

I was bouncing back and forth between several items right up to the deadline, to the point where I'm not 100% percent certain on exactly what minis I settled on...

I expect when I get my Bones II box it'll be a mixture of squee's and tears as I realize what I have and what I don't.

• Like 4

I'll be picking up about half the sci if expansion at retail. I just couldn't afford all three expansions at the time and that was the one I wanted the least out of. Now the stuff I do want, I want multiples of so its kind of a wash cost wise. But at least the cost gets moved to a time when I have it. ::):

• Like 5

Do you think will be the Gelatinous Cube or the not-TARDIS the #1 in sales when BONES II hit the shelves?

• Like 3

My money's on the gelatinous cube. YOU CAN PUT THE ADVENTURERS INSIDE OF IT!!!!!!

• Like 5

Question?  Those of us that are fortunate enough to life close to Reaper HQ can still pick up our shipments as soon as the wave 1 stuff goes out right?

• Like 2

I think we are going to get told somewhere that they are ready for in person pick ups. Bryan said something earlier in this thread but I can't search on my phone to quote it

As one of your fellow lucky people that can pick up in person, I am looking forward to the notice!

• Like 4