Sign in to follow this  
Crimson_king_of_the_tower

[SPLIT] Bones 2 Pre-Shipping Excitement

I wonder what the update will say tomorrow this is going to be one of the last ones before shipment starts...I CANT WAAAAAIT

Friday, not tomorrow.

Just to avoid disappointment.

I wonder what the update will say tomorrow this is going to be one of the last ones before shipment starts...I CANT WAAAAAIT

Well Friday (which at the time of this posting is not tomorrow); sorry folks, six more weeks of winter.

• Like 5

Since I recently learned in the CAV thread of Bryan's canonization...

Oh Saint Reaperbryan, patron of those who toil with pot and brush, we beseech you to intercede on our behalf and smooth the waters and gentle the winds that our bounty of Bones might be bestowed upon us in it's appointed time!

:;):

• Like 6

So, the Friday Update.

Do you think we will be seeing some BONES version of the render one (the snake demon), or a video with all the Option BONES (like the expansions one), or the next adventure of Sir Forscale?

• Like 3

So, the Friday Update.

Do you think we will be seeing some BONES version of the render one (the snake demon), or a video with all the Option BONES (like the expansions one), or the next adventure of Sir Forscale?

Both. Yes. Everything. All of the above.  :bday:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 6

Come on guys.  Relax.  Think calming thoughts.  Deep blue oceans.  Deep blue oceans.

Boiling red seas.

Remember, the last time around we all got horribly excited waiting for news and when it ended up running late we started wildly conjecturising to try and make reality match up with our preconcieved ideas of how "Christmas in March" was going to work out.  And Reaper had to take time out from fufillment to do rumor control, rather than actually working to get us the precious shipments of Bones

Let's try not to get ahead of ourselves here:  the time to get excited is when Reaper say "Shipping is starting on X date for Y wave".  Untill then I suggest cold showers, brisk morning walks, and perhaps taking time to talk to the people who potentially live in the same building as you (I think others call them "Your family").  It's probably the last chance you'll have before the Bones flow & we all imitate Scrooge McDuck in his Money Pit before settling down with our precious Bones and muttering soft words to ourselves as we stroke the smooth, pliable polymer.

Or maybe that's just me.

• Like 8

Keep in mind that when Reaper said Bones 1 would start shipping in March, they didn't end up starting to ship until the very end of March.  So even though I'm sure Reaper learned enough to make more accurate predictions this time, i'm not going to start getting my hopes up for shipping until I either hear Reaper say "We're starting shipping" or the end of September, whichever comes first. 

• Like 1

I have every confidence that Reaper will, in fact, provide an update on Friday.  The shipping part, well that's not happening for a bit still.  But at least I get updates!  ^_^

• Like 7

After all, this is the "BONES II Pre-Shipping excitement" topic. 

I am supposed to be excited about it.

:wow:

• Like 6

Is Friday tomorrow yet?

are there any models that may be delaying shipments for packaging or manufacturing reasons? 

all the (slow) boats from china on track? 

are the two new barbarians dating or is the girl seeing Goldar the barbarian from bones I? 

Hey I have reached the pie (x100) of posts.  

especially if the edit counts as 

a .1592

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 5