• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update this Friday.... I CAN'T WAIT!!! :D

EDIT: Forgot to mention, you know you're mildly obsessed with Bones 2 minis when you spend several minutes digging through your box o' bones looking for your gnolls...and then you realize that you don't actually have them yet; they're part of your Bones 2 minis. XD

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 13

Update this Friday.... I CAN'T WAIT!!! :D

EDIT: Forgot to mention, you know you're mildly obsessed with Bones 2 minis when you spend several minutes digging through your box o' bones looking for your gnolls...and then you realize that you don't actually have them yet; they're part of your Bones 2 minis. XD

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I... umm... might have been looking for a Bugbear mini in the Bones boxes the other day for my D&D Expeditions run on Saturday... and didn't realize until much later that I don't actually *own* any Bones bugbears, because they don't come with the KS1 package, and I haven't bought any in blisters... :-)

• Like 3

I keep wanting to buy a Bugbear mini, but I keep telling myself that I'm about to get another 4 of the one that's available, and I should just wait.....

.... Waiting is hard!!  ::P:

And three others for a total of seven! Unless you bought multiple boxes or bugbear/gnoll addons. :P

That's my reasoning for not purchasing any of the bugbears/gnolls at the moment. 14 gnolls and 14 bugbears incoming. *rubs hands together* Can't wait!

• Like 2

^^^this. And I'm gonna do weapons swaps between the two, so I should be able to manage 28 unique monsters... And 18 skellingtons, and 10 tauren, and 10 zombies,  and however many other monsters? This KS + my PF goblins and a couple orcs will pretty much fill me out for monsters.

Now I've just got to paint them... But I paint pretty quick, and bones go quicker than metal, and monsters are quicker than people... Hm. Shouldn't be too bad...

• Like 6

So impatient...is it bad that I know today is the 10th day from the last update? Within which we were maybe going to hear something? Never mind my 200+ still unpainted from vampire box and purchases since then...so eager to get the new stuff!

• Like 2