The police box interested me, but I already have two from different manufacturers.

BTD and?

Ainsty sells one, as does Hasslefree.

I have also seen ones offered for railroad modeling.

• Like 1

The police box interested me, but I already have two from different manufacturers.

BTD and?

Ainsty sells one, as does Hasslefree.

I have also seen ones offered for railroad modeling.

*scribblescribble*

Thanks. I'll have to check those out. One can never have enough Police Boxes.

• Like 3

I would love to see the heroes and villians addon featured as i thought that was some of the best figures to come out of this kickstarter, such good bold design on them.

You totally called it!  :lol:

• Like 2

No-longer pre-shipping excitement...

"

Sent: Monday, December 01, 2014 2:16 PM
To: Vincent Hendricks
Subject: Bones Kickstarter on its way! (#18039)

Hi there!  We're shipping out your Kickstarter stuff!

You're getting:

Your shipment was postmarked on 12-01-2014 and is being shipped USPS."

::D:

~v

• Like 4

No-longer pre-shipping excitement...

"

Sent: Monday, December 01, 2014 2:16 PM

To: Vincent Hendricks

Subject: Bones Kickstarter on its way! (#18039)

You're getting:

Your shipment was postmarked on 12-01-2014 and is being shipped USPS."

::D:

~v

This is for CAV.  We have a bad header in the file.  

Booo.

But I'm not getting CAV... :blink:

:lol:

~v

Now I'm confused.

Either way I can unequivocally state that we have not begun shipping Bones II rewards, and will not be able to begin doing so untilJanuary at the Earliest, as stated in previous updates, notably First November Update, on 11/7/2014.  

I do not know why this e-mail was triggered, but trust me when I say we are shipping CAV ACE rewards now, not Bones II KS rewards.

I would love to see the heroes and villians addon featured as i thought that was some of the best figures to come out of this kickstarter, such good bold design on them.

You totally called it!  :lol:

I like to think I was just really convincing.  However, I am sure it was coincidence.  After that feature, I think I'm most excited about those and mashaaf.  I wish I had gotten 2 mashaafs now.  Such is life.  I already have so many miniatures taht will never see paint......

• Like 5

Want to give a shout-out to Bryan for being awesome!!! 

I emailed him about something to do with the Bones 2 a few days ago and he was very prompt and was able to totally get it taken care of for me. 

• Like 12

Booo.

~v

Now I'm confused.

Either way I can unequivocally state that we have not begun shipping Bones II rewards, and will not be able to begin doing so untilJanuary at the Earliest, as stated in previous updates, notably First November Update, on 11/7/2014.  

I do not know why this e-mail was triggered, but trust me when I say we are shipping CAV ACE rewards now, not Bones II KS rewards.

There have been weird emails triggered today. I got one today for a mini I had an interest in, but the figure had already been released a while ago.

Meanwhile, I spotted Dark Underdwarfs in the store and was all interested and then I realized I'm getting them in Bones II, yay!

• Like 5

Who, the Derro?

Yeah, I'm looking forward to them. Debating - do them blue with silver hair, like derro, or do them red with silver-blond (pewter?) hair, like some kind of fire dwarves? Hm...

• Like 3

Booo.

~v

Now I'm confused.

There have been weird emails triggered today. I got one today for a mini I had an interest in, but the figure had already been released a while ago.

Meanwhile, I spotted Dark Underdwarfs in the store and was all interested and then I realized I'm getting them in Bones II, yay!

Same thing happened to me. Got an email today that bones lptk is available, but I canceled that inquiry back when they were first released because I picked one up then

• Like 1

You're getting:

Your shipment was postmarked on 12-01-2014 and is being shipped USPS.

Your delivery confirmation number: 9405510200830500765422

And a handy URL to check its status:

Yes me too, and I didn't even back CAV.  Oh well, no early Christmas present.

• Like 1