[SPLIT] Bones 2 Pre-Shipping Excitement

One Shipping Label has been applied*.  

*it was not a forumite. You can all stop F5ing obsessively until Monday.

Why, I oughtta....turn off all electronics until Monday. *shrug*

It was yours! It was yours, that's how you're testing!

Hey, I thought you said you'd be doing a few more tomorrow? *wink*

Yes, now I'm reaching...

• Like 3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I regret not getting:

Mouslings

Jen/Anne DVD set

Marik DVD set

The case

I do regret not getting the furniture/cave bits and the water elementals

Do we need to start a Bones 2 kickstarter regrets support thread? :-)

Ugh I forgot about the dvds I have the Jen/Anne one. Sigh, I regret not getting the Marike one.

• Like 8

Also, we're going to try to get the Shipping Tracker that we used for KS1 working for KS2 over the weekend.  If that goes well, there'll be a pretty counter for you all, and you can obsessively watch that instead.

But... But... I'm all set to F5 like its 2013.

I've even got my F5ing Sophie shirt and refreshment holders ready.

photo-34.jpg

• Like 14

I just looked over what I'm getting via the Kickstarter page and got really excited...

I did too, but I always feel a pang of regret I didn't get the kraken.

Kraken was the very first add-on I saw that I definitely decided I wanted early on.  The timing for wave 1 shipping couldn't have happened at a better time if my order ships out monday or tuesday I will get it fairly quickly as Im only 6 hours away from Reaper HQ (sadly I couldnt actually go pick it up though).  That means it could arrive next thursday which is the beginning of my 4 day birthday weekend.  Actual bday is friday the 13th!

6?  Bet we could make it in 5

• Like 4

oooh!  I can't wait to watch the counter if it works out!  Also, sadly I am regretting getting everything and some multiples because I know that I will never actually get around to painting it all... but I might... someday...and I have ideas... lots of fun ideas... for the extra kraken... although why I thought I needed 2 kanjira is a mystery... maybe it was diorama idea... sigh.  I am crazy.  But soon I will be crazy about my bones!!!!  Oh yes!

• Like 11

Also, we're going to try to get the Shipping Tracker that we used for KS1 working for KS2 over the weekend.  If that goes well, there'll be a pretty counter for you all, and you can obsessively watch that instead.

But... But... I'm all set to F5 like its 2013.

I've even got my F5ing Sophie shirt and refreshment holders ready.

photo-34.jpg

I just died inside. Talk about regrets... :down:
  • Like 3

oooh!  I can't wait to watch the counter if it works out!  Also, sadly I am regretting getting everything and some multiples because I know that I will never actually get around to painting it all... but I might... someday...and I have ideas... lots of fun ideas... for the extra kraken... although why I thought I needed 2 kanjira is a mystery... maybe it was diorama idea... sigh.  I am crazy.  But soon I will be crazy about my bones!!!!  Oh yes!

Well, at least crazy and surrounded (buried?) by Bones... Welcome to my nightmare (fantasy?). *'splode*

Where did you get that?

/throws money at screen

Zazzle. Many Reaper shirts and accessories are available to order through them.

Link to Reaper Sophie mugs page:http://www.zazzle.com/reapermini/products/styles/pd-168748385449903729?dp=&qs=&tl=

They are still available?! SOLD!

Ow! Crap! Are credit cards supposed to just explode in your hand like that?!

• Like 11

I do think perhaps I went a little overboard with some multiples. Did I really need 3 mashafs? But I'm glad I got at least one of every mini (except the sci fi expansion).

Actually, you need four Mashaff, one to block each of the four tunnels leading out of Kajira's lair... :devil:

I forget. They ended up NOT doing Mashaff's belly in translucent plastic, right?

Edited by Baphomet69
  • Like 5