Sign in to follow this  
Dontfear

Bones 2 Update: August First Friday

Ooo... what do you think we'll see? I'm hoping for some of the Expansion 1 stuff, although the Water elementals would be great, too... Wish I had gotten a set; I really like the big one's art. Maybe when this KS is over I'll do a little Elemental shopping, pick up all of the colored plastic ones I don't have...

• Like 6

I can't even remember everything we have seen.  I want to see everything laid out on a table with a notice about shipping but I know its not going to happen.  The huge minitaur would be cool to see a final version of. 

• Like 3

The bones version of the minotaur is in the back row of the group shot but there are some models missing. The minotaur is biiiiiig, I wish I got him...and mouslings. Retail.

• Like 2

Oh god, I can't wait.

Gonna have to be careful about this, though. I'm getting the box shipped to my school address, and they're terrible about package delivery. It's usually a five day delay before I actually get my box...

I think I'll go down to Student Mailing and Distributions and give them a heads-up to email me when it's recieved. Part of the problem is that while literally everyone I know calls me Aard, my ID in the computers is made out to Isabelle - and a lot of the times they go off names, even if your full address is right there on the damned package.

I'd have it sent home, but I only go back once every month or two, and I don't want to have to wait. (Also, no need for dad to see how much I got... he knows I spent a fair bit, but I don't think it'll sink in until he's seen the box)

• Like 3

Trust me, I haven't forgotten.

Working on trying to get a video ready for it, instead of only still pictures.

better work fast, I might hyper ventilate.

• Like 5

Aren't you home alone today DF? Don't you have some painting to do?  :rock:

That starts tomorrow.  I have to survive friday.

• Like 2

Trust me, I haven't forgotten.

Working on trying to get a video ready for it, instead of only still pictures.

Oooohhhhhh a video!! awesome!

• Like 2