Sign in to follow this  
Dontfear

Bones 2 Update: August First Friday

Okay.. Hysterical... I just got the reaper update with the unwrapping file on youtube.

Now that is a woot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So... Pretty!

And that's just the add-ons? Glad I got one of each, rather than two each of the first two - and really glad I got two of the first.

Although... Dat taur. I wanna see him assembled - that bag looked almost as big as the shipping crate...

Speaking of which, dat shipping crate.

• Like 5

The video was most informative and entertaining.

Now I will go slowly mad wondering who has the collection of 1950s nudie film music, from which the soundtrack was surely selected...

• Like 5

The video was most informative and entertaining.

Now I will go slowly mad wondering who has the collection of 1950s nudie film music, from which the soundtrack was surely selected...

Kit authored the music himself, he was going for a 70's funk vibe ...  :huh:

I felt it had funk to it, but it also seemed like a bones 2 strip tease. Technically, that's what it was so I'm satisfied.

• Like 6

I think he's in the background of the assembled image in one of the previous updates :) Hard to tell though. Gonna be fun painting him!

he is.

His Resin Master was previewed in a previous update, but it is likely when we are read to do an All Demons update the Bones version will be in it.

I really want one of those bathalions for the sci-fi painting contest that Jasper is running. For the single figure category.

• Like 2

And everybody is aware we're modifying the update schedule for the next 2 updates, right?

I will not be able to post updates from GenCon or SLC and would really like to not have a bunch of people panicking in the comments.

Bryan - You do know that's too much to ask right? There will be those few who don't read your comments here or in the FB page who freak out and claim the end of the world is nigh since you "forgot" to update.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 5

Yeah ... a one sentence update of, "update later, at gencon" might be wise. I of course forgot that bones updates are on Fridays and wouldn't notice the change.

Edited by falstius
  • Like 4

I honestly don't pay attention to the updates really. I go "oh there's an update, cool" and go on about my day. I trust Reaper to get this project out pretty much on time and wouldn't freak out if they didn't put out updates for 2-3 months honestly.

• Like 3

So apparently we're getting a few more Kulathi than was originally announced, too. I won't mind - I'm thinking of chopping their heads off and putting them on little greenstuff plaques for use in dioramas... And the guns can probably be swapped to something else too...

Chop, chop, chop, chop... Lots of stuff in that set is going to get chopped. See, I modified my first bones zombie today... And I'm never going to stop. Like butter. Soft butter.

• Like 6