Sign in to follow this  
Dontfear

Bones 2 Update: August First Friday

I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't get to see the bigger models put together, but only a little bit. Really interesting to see that minis like the cavalry are coming pre-assembled.

• Like 1

Yeah ... a one sentence update of, "update later, at gencon" might be wise. I of course forgot that bones updates are on Fridays and wouldn't notice the change.

except, while on the road, we can't actually *make* updates thus the advance notice...

as it it is physically not possible for it to happen under our current set up...

we are looking at alternatives, but it would be better to have the planned alteration to the schedule because posting those updates isn't likely to be on time.

• Like 3

Bah, the less updates the better at this point. All these updates are making my heart race with excitement and I need to not have it all run out before the shipment actually arrives!

• Like 5

I loved the video I just wish some of the bigger models could have been assembled I really wanted to see what the gorloth looked like but I completely understand.  Its awesome Bones is almost here and there is a literal chill in the air here!  (I live in southeast Texas and it is 72 degrees outside!?!?!)

• Like 2

I would have liked the camera to be more zoomed in, so I could have seen more detail. But yes, I've watched probably 5 times now, and I'm psyched because I'm getting all of them!

• Like 4

I'm sad about not getting expansion 3. :down:

Of course, it happened because I got lots of other stuff instead, so it's not all bad.

• Like 1

Woohoo!
Awesome! 

Sweat hands and rapid respiration... every time I get one update from Reaper.

Every time I hope for a great update, and every time I get one!

Thank you.

(have a nice trip and don´t worry about the agents of doom blaming a conspiracy of BONES when the update don´t arrive next Fridays, we will handle them.)

• Like 1

This video made me very excited about expansion 2! I'm left wondering what the mini at the 1:16 mark is, the thing that looks like a broken column attached to a round base. It doesn't seem to be originally planned for expansion 2, is this a bonus item, a replacement for something else, or something belonging to a different set that ended up there by mistake?

• Like 1

This video made me very excited about expansion 2! I'm left wondering what the mini at the 1:16 mark is, the thing that looks like a broken column attached to a round base. It doesn't seem to be originally planned for expansion 2, is this a bonus item, a replacement for something else, or something belonging to a different set that ended up there by mistake?

Answered here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/56081-the-mystery-of-116/

It's an optional base for the Deva.

• Like 1

Oh man, now I'm reeeeaaaaaaally wishing we'd had the funds to get Expansion 2 when it was being offered!!! There were soo many of the minis in there that I wanted, but my to-buy list was over $300 at the time, which was a lot more than Mr. Boot and I had agreed on.  :down:

But soon, they shall be in retail, and then they shall all be mine! My own! MY PRECIOUS!!!!  :wow:

*ahem*

But yeah, when the Minotaur Lord showed up in the video, I paused so I could ogle it, since I couldn't believe just how freaking huge it was!!  :bday:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 7

but my to-buy list was over $300 at the time, which was a lot more than Mr. Boot and I had agreed on.  :down:

The Mr still doesn't know how much I spent from my half on this KS and I STILL didn't get everything I wanted. Had I known he would get the painting bug so abruptly, I'd have bought two of some things and more of other things. 

• Like 5