• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Inarah
      One of last year's limited release figures that I painted during the summer.  She has the right amount of detail, I spent some time trying to do NMM on her armor and weapon.  Felt that the pose was a bit dull and static, and her face is odd.  Liked how the green part of her cloak came out, not so happy with the yellow, need to practice more, 

• By Inarah
      Another one from August. From the Greek Odyssey expansion in B5.  She has just enough detail to be interesting without being overwhelming to paint. Wish the casting had been a little sharper. I had to outline a lot to make things stand out. 

• By Darcstaar
      Time for the next in line for Bones I.
      Aina, Female Valkyrie.  I will paint the metal version concurrently.  I already pinned the weapon hand on the metal version, and pinned the arm for the shield.  I’ll apply the shield later.  The Bones version still has a ton of detail, so I suspect these will take a while.  Planning Red/Gold for metal version (her shield is a little Romanesque), and Blue/White for the Bones version.

• By ced1106
      I backed their original Mythic Battles: Pantheon. Good miniatures. 

IIRC, Mythic Battles: Pantheon core sets in the KS, and possibly some expansions in the PM. Expansion reprints were difficult because printer required a minimum number, and Monolith wasn't sure how many sets backers would want. Also, let me know how their fulfilment has been going. (Not to be confused with their former partner, Mythic games.)

More discussion on Dakka : https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/792719.page#11049486

EDIT: KS link! : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/mythic-battles-ragnarok

• By Inarah
      Slowly working through the horde of plastic.  These guys are about the most boring things ever.  I freely admit to crappy basecoat, drybrush, and wash techniques to get these done as quickly as possible.  Enjoy: 

I even got crappy photos. 

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)