Sign in to follow this  
spencerjohn

Pathfinder Hunter pet tree and engineer tech tree

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      Hi everyone.
      In light of additional free time, I'd like to start another PBP.
      Maybe I'll be able to get prior ones going again, if people are interested.
      We'll be doing Murder's Mark.  A Pathfinder Module for four 1st level characters.

From www.paizo.com
      An urban mystery adventure for 1st-level characters.
      Everyone in the fishing town of Ilsurian is excited when the legendary Umbra Carnival rolls into town—even if the show is run by members of the much-maligned Varisian ethnic group. With strange and exotic beasts, scandalous performances, games of chance, and all the other fun of a traveling fair, who could resist such an opportunity for entertainment?
      Unfortunately for both the town and the circus, however, entertainment isn’t the only opportunity the carnival presents. 

Core Rulebook, Advanced Player's Guide, Advanced Race Guide are OK.

Character Generation:
      Attributes: 4d6, reroll all 1's, drop lowest die.  This will yield attribute rolls of 6-18.
      Average Starting Gold for class.
      Alignments: LG, NG, CG, LN, TN.

The hope would be that once we finish this one, we'll be able to start another with the same characters...
    • By Floyd Ryan
      This Karzoug, Runelord of Greed and the Big Bad Evil Guy of the Pathfinder Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path. I am currently a player in that campaign and one day we will meet in one of these dungeons. This is the first time I tried my hand at an OSL effect. To make things simple I imagined him to float in a dark room with illumination only coming from his burning glaive, which kind of allowed me to limit myself to shades of two colors. 

• By Fliptrip
      Hi i pre-ordered a Valeros Iconic fighter v1 at our local game store, i would like to ask if there is assemble required with mini beside the base assembly? Do still need to pin some parts of the mini? Tnx

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Amiri, she's an Iconic Barbarian from Reapers Pathfinder line.

Had this one a little while, but all the fiddly bits kept putting me off (and I normally like fiddly minis), she turned out to be super fun to paint though.

As always any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By ksbsnowowl
      I painted Goremaw the Great Worm up as a fire-infused purple worm for a unique creature from the Pathfinder setting of Galorion.  I am running the Curse of the Crimson Throne AP in D&D 3.5, and this creature will show up in my game tonight.  It is my first finished creature miniature (I have done some terrain previously), and being a perfectionist, I put in 48 hours of work on him (lots of nooks and crannies, and I don't have an airbrush).

I finished him last night, reaching the "good enough" state, as time didn't allow me to put off varnishing him any further.

I started posting a WIP thread when I started working on him several months ago.  Check it out HERE.

Here are my Cindermaw glamor shots.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)