Sign in to follow this  
Sirithiliel

Siri's Monster Plant

I was going to tell you that you did an awesome job then I read that you not only painted but sculpted the plant. Well done I am blown away truly superb work ;)

• Like 1

Thanks ^^ Not too bad for my first sculpting try =D

Don't think I could manage such nifty effects like muzzle flash and spattering plant juices  ::P:

• Like 1

He's much better than Audrey 2! I've improved upon the man eating plant design

For starters....mine is mobile, and isn't restricted by no pot! No, no, this fellow can slither after you. No 'Feed me, Seymour!'...he'll go get the food himself  :devil: 

Also gave him a crushing beak and grasping tendrils [not sculpted, but visible on concept art] to better enable him to feed himself  ^_^

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      I need a grick for D&D so painted up the chthon. He can also pass for a carnivorous plant!

• By Rigel
      Another fellow I'd painted long ago that got a touch-up when I was on that plant bender. This photosynthetic hulk is a great stand in for my favorite DC character: the Swamp Thing. 

• By Crowley
      I had president's day off, so to take advantage of it, I decided to speed paint some saprolings and some ghouls. I'll get around to posting the ghouls shortly...

First up, the twig blights (though really, at this size, they're more like branch blights) were all given a good hot water and soap scrub, and then primed with Brown Liner.

Then I painted them in successive highlights using Walnut Brown, Nut Brown, and Desert Stone. I then blotted them irregularly with Muddy Olive. 

I stuck them on 1" slotta bases (GW style) and numbered each one, then I painted on some wood glue, and flocked them. 

• By Inarah
      Spring floral is here!  I found these at Michael's this morning.  Succulents are a thing, fake succulents even more so since you can't kill them.  All of the ones I took pics of are small enough for table top use, 3" wide or less.   I did not take note of prices, but you can get coupons on their web site to help with the cost. 

• By Glitterwolf
      I also painted this Plant Dragon to include in my Welcome to the Jungle diorama/terrain piece for my Lost World Project.
      Again, I thought it would be nice to show it off separately before it becomes part of the terrain.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)