Sign in to follow this  
Adrift

Imbrian Arts: Blacksands Orc

Great mini and wonderful paint. I've come to much the same conclusion re: Orc skin colour (have some metal reaper orcs coming up with a very similar palette actually), and you've done a great job there.

• Like 1

Awesome. Looks like your back in top form.I really like the skin tones--probably because I have similar tastes

Your critiques have always been thorough and earnest so I really appreciate it!

How did that orc get a dogslicer?

Seriously though, excellent work, as always. Thanks for sharing, sir. 

• Like 1

Oh yeah, that skin tone works! One of the nicest orcs I've seen in a long time. Love the blood effects on his sword!

I appreciate it. I vacillated back and forth as to whether I should do some blood effects as I was very happy with the NMM I had achieved on the sword and I was worried about 'over doing it'. I just wish I would have taken before and after shots of the blood for my own memory's sake.

Wow. I love this mini, it's the one that initially pulled me into the Imbrian Arts Kickstarter. And your paint job is fantastic Adrift! Like others I love the skin tone, and those trophe skulls look great too. The gem is perfect. Also, thanks for listing the paints you used; much appreciated!

• Like 1

Yes I went in for metal. I've been very happy with the quality, with my only 'complaint' being some of the assembly but Bones have spoiled me a bit with respect to ease of assembly.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this