PP - Circle Orboros - Bloodweavers, Gallows Grove and Baldur

Mutilatedlips

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done! Those Gallows groves are really nice minis :)

As a pMorghul player (Def 17, arm 13) that stone sword is reallyreally scary xD

Not sure when I will get to it, but I have a Gladiator assembled at the moment. For a while I have been playing Circle and Legion with a few Minions here and there, but Skorne has had me interested enough to pick up a few models too. The Morghuls are definitely one of the cooler models, by looks and actual gameplay.

Both the Grove and the Bloodweavers were for my wife's Krueger who is just frying my beasts into bacon the past couple of games.

• Like 1

I started Skorne (and Warmahordes) in february, and I like it so far. Been playing Morghul1 almost exclusively, and really likes his playstyle. One of my favorite things with him is to stand next to the opponent caster and feat. "Oh, your main ways of hitting def 17 is focus, CRA and CMA? ;)".

The Gladiator (and the rest of the BB) is real nice :) I like incin's and Molik too :)

Krueger fried my Morghul some weeks back -.- 

lol, Yeah, the 1st time playing against Krueger, my Warlock was hit by some arcing Lightning Tendrils on the Bloodweavers, a Geomancy'd Chain lighting from Megalith and more lightning from his feat.

Just lightning bouncing around all over me.

I don't know how they play, but my fav warlock models are the Dominar Rasheth followed by Morghul and Void Seer Mordikaar.

I want to build something around those eventually, but the problem for me is that Skorne has a lot of warbeast models that I do not care for that seem to be list popular and I am also not fond of painting units of which Skorne seems to be unit heavy.  

I don't like the Troll models at all and although I like Cryx and Cygnar, I don't want to learn a new game system at this time. We are still using a cheat sheets for Hordes.

Edited by Mutilatedlips

That feat is scary for infantry (and arm13 casters, even tho it is only one hit).

Morghul1 is a super soldier kind of guy, kills infantry, clears lanes, stays up on the board. Likes to play beast heavy, possibly one unit of infantry. I like incinidiarii with him. Battlebox is actually a good start with him, perhaps switch one savage for a brute. Molik Karn is real scary with him.

Rasheth has a popular theme force that can bring a lot of Titans. He slings spells and stays in the back. Likes to have quite a number of beasts.

Mordikaar has a good recursion mechanic for troops, and an attack spell that kills friendlies (essence blast). Harvests souls from one unit, and use them as fury to revive others. Likes infantry heavy.

I haven't played Rasheth or Mordikaar, but that seems to be what people on the forums think of them. Pop over to the Skorne part of the PP forums for buying-advice :)

• Like 1