Sign in to follow this  
pocketcthulhu

help please, can't find old posts.

Go into search options and specify a search range going back a couple of years. I've had to do it a few times. 

• Like 1

so I'm wracking my brain looking for some of my Old posts, 1-2 years old at this point, for example the toy dinosaur conversion i did...

any advice?

Is this the post you are talking about? 

so I'm wracking my brain looking for some of my Old posts, 1-2 years old at this point, for example the toy dinosaur conversion i did...

any advice?

not quite, It was a toy dinosaur I got from toy r us and repainted (dunno if it was a wip but it had a lot of pictures with it), I've tried searching for my username and that only shows up 4 pages of items and it's a mix of topics and posts and not all of my topics.

Edited by pocketcthulhu

any advice?

not quite, It was a toy dinosaur I got from toy r us and repainted (dunno if it was a wip but it had a lot of pictures with it), I've tried searching for my username and that only shows up 4 pages of items and it's a mix of topics and posts and not all of my topics.

ahh, I think I saw that one too... let me find it again

Here's what I found.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd

any advice?

ahh, I think I saw that one too... let me find it again

Here's what I found.

Ahhh close but no cigar, I was looking for the paint thread for that ""MINI"", like i was saying it's real hit or miss there are some topics that just seem to be GONE.

How in the hell did you find it?

Did a search under YOUR name, but I had to change the default postings time from August 20, 2013 to back to 2010, just have to click on the little calendar and pick the day/month/year of your search settings. Then I just changed the setting towards the bottom from descending to ascending, and clicked on a few of your topics to see what you were posting about. 

• Like 2

MAN, i looked at that post. That looks really good. I clicked on that link for the saddle, that would be pretty cool!

• Like 1