Sign in to follow this  
pinkymadigan

Fire (elemental) and Ice (giant)

Finally able to get a good picture of my large fire elemental. That material is the stuff photobombs are made of.

IMG_20140821_185101_51_edit_140866419654

IMG_20140821_185324_65_edit_140866436701

My frost giant got a Crackle treatment on his base, next time I'll use more though...

IMG_20140821_185357_47_edit_140866442674

IMG_20140821_185513_14_edit_140866446082

• Like 22

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brianuk
      Loved these minis from the Kickstarter. I thought they would be taller but still enjoyed painting them. These are nearly done, I just need to highlight again and then tidy up all the things I ignore on smaller models because they don't show up... 

Also need to do a snow effects base. 

• By PurpleLlama
      I haven’t posted in a while.  Been mostly painting terrain for the past 8 months or so.  Finally getting back to some minis.

So I picked up the Wizkids frost giant last fall to paint up as Harashnag for my Storm Kings Thunder campaign.  He had been sitting around for a while and I finally got a chance to get him painted.  

The right arm actually wasn’t glued in very well so I was able to paint with it out of the way for the most part.  As usual with these Wizkids pre-primes, I didn’t clean up any mold lines though I probably should have this time around.  C&C welcome!

• By Lidless Eye
      A set of Frost Giantesses from Bones 4

• By imars
      For a recent game I was able to finish these two pieces, Svetlana, Frost Giant Princess and Boerogg Blackrime, Frost Giant Jarl. I was going for a whiter skin on the giants. I tried it on Boerogg, but it did not work out like I wanted so I left Svetlana the way she was. 

If you want to see their in between stages, check out my blog. 

• By Crowley
      Giants are one of the types of monsters that I rarely use in my own game, but I happen to be playing in Storm King's Thunder, which is an entire module about giants. So yet again I find myself painting some monsters for my DM to use against me. This time it includes the Frost Giant King that I skipped out of Bones 3. 

I primed them with Reaper's Liners, Red for the Fire Giant Jailer, Grey for the Frost Giant King, and Blue for the Storm Giant. 

Much like the Sepia Liner, Red Liner doesn't seem to have the same adhesive quality as the Brown, Blue, and Grey Liners. Also, for some reason it smells really bad. However mostly it was the rubbing off issue that caused me to repaint it. 

After priming them over the weekend, I sat down tonight and spent about 2 hours getting as much done as I could, hoping to have them table ready for Wednesday. I've got another 2 hours or so tomorrow that I'll get to spend on them, so here's hoping... 

• Who's Online   39 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)