Sign in to follow this  

This is the first of my 40k Chaos Marine Daemon Prince conversions from a few years back, a Daemon Prince/Skaven Vermin Lord mashup for Nurgle.  I'm still very pleased with the conversion and paint on this figure and probably wouldn't change anything if I did it now.

post-7951-0-27207000-1408685171_thumb.jpg

post-7951-0-86493600-1408685178_thumb.jpg

post-7951-0-48446400-1408685183_thumb.jpg

post-7951-0-12581300-1408685190_thumb.jpg

Edited by Erifnogard
  • Like 15

Well, if it wasn't freaky before, it is now.

The unconverted daemon prince is pretty freaky if you don't play 40K.  This one is just altered quite a bit to a different flavor of freaky.  :;,;:

• Like 1

You got um... creative with these guys, didn't you... :huh:

That's the beauty(?) of chaos in 40K.  You can do pretty much anything (the freakier the better really) with models for those armies and it's on theme! 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nervisfr
      hey guys,

Started from that big guy (a LOTR figurine) ;

With a Grenadier 28mm for comparison scale 

then after a chirurgical action ;

Cheers
      Eric
    • By Sharkbelly
      I am starting work on this guy.

• By Brianuk
      Nearly finished with this mini, a male necromancer that I have converted to a female with a head swap. The mini is like a fishing weight, really heavy, and the flow of the robes and skirts in my view helps this look OK as a gender swap. Also, the original Callus mini has a long sculpted pony tail which would have been hard to file off but was easy to connect to. 

I have no idea how I got a large hard to disguise paint blot on the scroll... 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Volturnos, a character from the Idoneth (or Sea Elf) faction in the Warhammer:- Age of Sigmar game by Games Workshop.

Not my best work, I struggled in quite a few places (particularly with the fish) so a lot of it has ended up being painted rather basically, even by my standards.
      But I did get it finished, so I'll count this as a partial victory.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Inarah
      I constructed this in the 2018 Bones Mash-up at Reapercon.  The wings do not go with the body, and one of the arms is not original.  I forget what the weapon was but I cut it off the bone handle and added a wicked looking blade from my bits box.  He was kind of boring all in grey and white, so I added a dab of blood, and put some orange into his bat wings.   He's on a Secret Weapon base that has added sand to fill in weird gaps. 

• Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 135 Guests (See full list)