• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Thrym
      After assembling the Graveyard Golem I decided I wanted to adjust the warp of the gates on the golem's back.

So using two copper staples, I shaped them to an arch and gouged a notch on each wing.  Then cut the staple to leave a sharp point.  After that, I insert the staple using pliers and force.

Next I will secure the wire to the gate posts with superglue and then shape the wire and wing to the desired warp.  Once setup I will glue the wire to the remaining gate bars.

With the main new bars secured, I will intertwine some floral wire to dress up the bars and gate wings.

Stay tuned and Enjoy.  Please stay safe. 
    • By MoonglowMinis
      Unfurl the mainsails and weigh anchor!  Finally got around to showing off this fantastic pirate captain mini.  Though I've collected quite a few pirate minis in preparation for a nautical D&D campaign, this model was the first I have painted outside of the LTP Kit.  I felt he was missing something pretty important so I sculpted a hat for him.  Pretty happy with the result.  You can see more about how I painted him and my other nautical-themed minis in my Dark Tide WIP thread HERE.

I am most proud of the jacket and sleeves which I wanted to appear as worn leather.  I think I was successful.  I look forward to painting up a crew for this captain.  Recently discovered a few pirate crews from Warmachine that are calling my name.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, I completed this one last night. 02181, Sirithis the Succubus sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. This is a Dark Heaven Legends model. I painted her with Reaper MSP paint and mounted her on a 40 mm round base sku: 74033. Censored for the younger audience. Uncensored version of the pictures can be found on my blog or FB page.

• By Iridil
      Another tabletop lady - tried stronger source lighting and focused on trying to smoothly blend the very pale skin. Also managed to make a reasonable base with the greenstuff roller this time  - so overall happy to try these things out on her, including the flowers.

• By Glitterwolf
      Artisan Guild - Oni Grunt
      3D Printed on Elegoo Mars.

Part of my Asian themed project -Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon
      WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)