pdubyah

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing this at GenghisCon!! Great piece with very original color choices and adaption of the minis to fit the scene.  I would agree with Heisler that the scene could be condensed a little to help tighten up the composition.    Congrats on your placement and looking forward to seeing what you bring to Genghis Con this year!!!

• Like 1

Hi pdubyah;

I really like your diorama concept/idea...as well as the execution of the whole scene. The figures work great and your paint jobs on them are outstanding. It is a completely different take on the subject as opposed to the concept that I used in my execution of the same subject (with my center/focal point being the tiny door in the tree (I used the Reaper Alice & Rabbit figures).

I do tend to strongly agree with both Heisler & Clever Crow...there is just too much open space...the tightening up of the composition/figures would make the piece " more dynamic "...but it is still a beautiful piece and congratulations on your award for the piece.

Paul (Catdancer)