LizardMage's Raging Reptilian Rencounter

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Going out on a limb here... a dragon is a lizard right?... and this creature is half man, half dragon and half octopus, right? So is it lizard enought to qualify for this?         "Above t

This is the entries thread, yes? Assuming so, I present my version of 77152: Marsh Troll. A couple more pictures can be found here.  

I don't know why I waited until the last day to post pics I already had. I'm a derp. 77153: Nagendra Stalker As most of you probably know by now, this was one of my first ever mini painting attempts

Posted Images

I don't know why I waited until the last day to post pics I already had. I'm a derp. 77153: Nagendra Stalker

As most of you probably know by now, this was one of my first ever mini painting attempts and I love his little snaky self to bits.

post-13548-0-03475500-1412127846_thumb.jpgpost-13548-0-49158800-1412127848_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

By the Gods, you people never make things easy. Anyway, let's get down to business.

I declare Slendertroll the winner.

A few quick notes, Maldrakh's entry was outstanding, but in the end I felt that the Great Cthulhu was more amphibious than reptile. Sorry Bud, it is kick elf though.

Between the two serpent warriors Catbat did an excellent job on the scales, the metal work is what held it back though. Still it was a great job.

I'll be setting up another contest soon, with a prize set up and a long completion timeframe (2 months min).

Bravo everyone!

• Like 4