Sign in to follow this  
Sirithiliel

Loremistress and Dragon WIP

The extra figures sent to me by Oneboot with her exchange piece! I see the Loremistress in a sunny, airy dress so I'm doing my best to paint her up with that. Not sure about what color to make her little dragon buddy on her hand, but I decided on a gold-red dragon for the mini dragon

post-12758-0-76288000-1409166019_thumb.jpg

post-12758-0-27318400-1409166024_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Yay! I'm glad you like them, and it's exciting to see them coming to life already! :D

I love the colors on her dress, they make me think of a soft spring sunrise. :) Maybe a light blue for the dragon, to continue with the summery theme? Or, if you wanted to do it in a complimentary (contrasting? not sure of the terminology) color, a light purple would look nice. They're looking fantastic already! :D

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 3

Here she is with the little dragon base coated! I added some blue to her small details to tie in the blue of the smoke

post-12758-0-90367700-1409326446_thumb.jpg

post-12758-0-79561700-1409326449_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 7

Thanks  ^_^ I think she's coming out well. Just need to tackle her face  :wacko: 

Umm... don't "tackle" her face, that'd hurt you and her...

• Like 1

Yes tackling her face would result in an odd situation. I like where this is going. I like how well the greens and blues compliment the figure. I'm sure you will be able to do a superb job on the face of the mini. I can not wait see to the next update.