Sign in to follow this  
pinkymadigan

Hordes of Green Bones (Pathfinder Goblins and Tre Manor/Bobby Jackson Orcs)

Nicely done, and great job pushing yourself on the OSL. Green skinned goblins aren't my thing, but I like the particular shade you achieved.

• Like 2

The Green Guys Large & Small turned out SPLENDIDLY...the metals in particular look EXCELLENT. The red eyes might benefit from a dot of yellow for that glowing effect. That aside, GREAT WORK!

• Like 1

The gobbos look great. I think your fire good do with a bit more color, but otherwise I really like the traditional color scheme. I also really like your metal work on both groups.

• Like 1

Magnificent! You've kinda brought the 80's green back towards a more traditional, natural tone, and the bright, clean metals contrast really well with the overall dark paintjob. It's a nice combination of elements of style.

Like these guys a lot.

• Like 2

These are really good! How long did it take you to paint them?

Hmmm. I pretty much get all the base coat work done in one session when I batch paint, and then I can pick off a guy or two a night to finish up every session after that (but I know the goblins went a little faster overall). My average paint session is about 3 hours before my back starts to complain, so...

Roughing it out, my best guess is just under 20 hours, but that seems high. They were actually painted a few weeks apart, and they've been finished for a while, so tough to say for sure. If I had to guess I'd say 15 feels right but the math says 20.

Great horde! Good job on trying the OSL, I still haven't gotten brave enough to try that yet.

• Like 1

Great job on all of them.  I like both the goblins and the orcs, you really brought those sculpts to life.

Edited by zoroaster100
  • Like 1