• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC JAY!! Great work all around with the painting, basing, and pictures. Level up!

Such Praise from you Ub3r means a great deal to me.

Thank you for your support,and suggestions...

I agree with ub3r you have earned that level.

Your Praise means a great deal to me also Dontfear. 

Your advice and insight has been very instrumental in my decisions as to how I paint my miniatures

You, Ub3r and Cashwiley have given me so wonderful advice as to brush control, and methods of painting.

Thank you all for teaching me, so that I can put out the above Emperor Lucius.

I have totally enjoyed painting this piece.

EN:  Need to write in English, not Norwegian spelling

Edited by Jasonator
  • Like 3

The shield really steals the show on this one.  Nicely done!  ^_^

I also took your other advice to heart.  I order three more miniatures that do NOT have Helmets covering their faces.

Gwenyvere the Queen, Sir Galahad, and Sir Kay.  So the next batch I paint WILL be more human for you,

plus its always a lot of fun to work with expressions, and hair.. Helmets tend to be the same !

Edited by Jasonator

Great job!  Love the armor, shield, and cape.  In the second picture it looks like Arthur throwing the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

ROFL... I forgot all about the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch...Hehehehhehehhehehehe

Too Funny.

That brought tears to my eyes...

• Like 1

You're getting better and better. Now start painting those bases. :D 

Darius, I'm trying to work out a way that I will CARVE my own bases.. heck with painting the plastic ones.

I celebrate one year as a miniature painter tomorrow, I'm just gearing up, and still learning.

I have lots of aspirations; but I must admit, I need to get the painting, the conception,attainment , the basing, and the blasted photography down before I concentrate

on painting the bases... Though that is on my list..   Glad I am retired, I would be ragged !

:bday:

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ced1106
      £40 / $55 for The Cast. Metal miniatures.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blackstone/rising-tides

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/dwarves-a-class-of-their-own/description

Story
      Long gone is the time of Dwarves in Midlam, a city built over the ruins of their Middle Home, which lay between the Lost Mountains and the Southern Holds.  The Barons of Midlam have always claimed their city was gifted to them by the dwarves of old, and claim an ancient alliance, although dwarves have rarely been seen in the city, and must register their presence with the Town Council.
      Far to the North, so they say, lies the Lost Mountains, a place of legend and dragons.  It is said that many years ago, a dwarf came to Midlam in secret, hired two guides and headed North, never to be seen again.  There was also rumours that a group of grizzled dwarven mercenaries made the journey, but they too disappeared into folklore.
      Now rumours abound of Dwarven Adventurers, heading North once more, into the perpetual freezing wastes.  The frightened chatter speaks of their desire to rid the Mountains of the orcs and goblins and return the Dwarven King to his throne.  Nobody knows what truly lies North, but people fear the return of the old wars, rampaging dragons and a dark evil that has no name...

Dwarves - A Class of their Own

A set of 12  Male and Female 28m scale Dwarf Miniatures of different Character Classes for all your Fantasy Games.

(two of the set. )
    • By 72moonglum
      Greetings to those of the Clan Reaper!

I think this has got to be one of the quirkiest figures I've painted, a Chickinasaurus sculpted by Tom Meier from his Sparkle and Savage range, from Theoland! 

I was a bit confused as to what colors to make him, so thinking about chickens, I tried to imitate a nice brown chicken with a green tail, hopefully he turned out okay:

a really nice and simple figure to actually paint!
    • By 72moonglum
      Hello Reaperlonians!

Here's one I just finished, a pretty simple miniature, Whaleboy, from Tom Meier's Sparkle and Savage range with Thunderbolt Mountain, that he sculpted for his kids. There's a Squidboy too that I hope to get painted one of these days:

A very enjoyable figure to paint!
    • By 72moonglum
      So hello there all you Reaperlies!

So here is Squidboy, a figure sculpted by Tom Meier originally for his Thunderbolt Mountain range and currently available out at Ral Partha Legacy.

The hardest thing with this figure was to figure out what color are squids and eventually made him pink.

Judging by his t-shirt, I have a feeling he is supposed to be the archenemy of Whaleboy, in a recent posting of mine.

Anyways, please enjoy!
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 2 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)