CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter

CAVBOSS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, I was referring to the comments page on the KS.  There are some real cockroaches that scurry out into the light as soon as there is something to complain about.

But ... but there isn't anything to complain about!

Pingo, have you seen the Internet?

I'm just thankful we can keep them out of here. It gives me a fun place to hang out. KS comments tend to be horrifyingly toxic on a good day. :wacko:

• Like 8

Emphasis mine

LOL, I was referring to the comments page on the KS.  There are some real cockroaches that scurry out into the light as soon as there is something to complain about.

I'm just thankful we can keep them out of here. It gives me a fun place to hang out. KS comments tend to be horrifyingly toxic on a good day. :wacko:

ROFL

• Like 5

While I'm not into CAV I know it has a devoted following. Heck for me Reaper is Dark Heaven Legends & CAV. The other stuff just supports those two. Hoping there quite a bit of stretch goals opened as I see myself buying some single figs. Espically some of the heavier models. I like the look of them. Always have, just the prices where more then I wanted to spend on a single figure.

• Like 2

Since the game is faction centric, I'm surprised the miniatures don't have the faction tags in the store.

Looking some more, the tags are a WIP.

The models got reallocated for balancing purposes so all of the old tags got removed.  There is a list floating around the CAV threads though that outlines what faction gets what in CAV:SO.

"I'm... Scottish. That's good. I can complain about things."

• Like 13

Well, I pulled the trigger on an early bird. I of course reserve the right to back out, but if it keeps going and free mechs keep getting added it would be awfully hard to do so.  

I am going to see if any of my club members want to buy one each of the 8 base mechs. I just don't need that many of any one sculpt.  Could be a way to get my investment down also.

I have one word for you Eilif.  That word is "magnets".

"I'm... Scottish. That's good. I can complain about things."

Eeeeeeee! :wub:

• Like 6

Any fantasy suggestions / color uses for the paints? And will there be more sets offered? Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure what you mean... Ignore the goofy names! The red is red. Like, textbook red. Grey-blue is awesome, great for cloaks and that sort of thing. Khaki is great for any fabrics, robes, pants, etc. the purple and green appear to be both just on the cool side of neutral, which is lovely and often hard to find... These are all incredibly useful! I'm getting at least one set, plus any other paint related rewards they might choose to include!

• Like 10

I looked . . . and then I confirmed the pass. Just no need for so many (no doubt glorious) robots. Alas.

How's this one doing compared to the fantasy KS's? I take it it's filling up much more slowly? From a consumer perspective, is it about the same bang for your buck?