CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter

CAVBOSS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to need to buy more tanks once this hits retail.

I thought I had ordered enough, but with them in hand I am really in love with the tanks.

Yeah, you and me both. And I'm short on Ryoshis...

• Like 3

Awright, now I need decal sheets. Not gonna spend all night painting Rach insignia, no way. Get on it, Reaper! I will expect them by Thursday, or heads will roll!

• Like 3

Does fighting piranha do cav decals?

Also I'm short one emperor torso

Then for the thunderbird: anyone else find the missile pods seem to have a slight issue from casting? The bottom row second from right in all mine seem to have a notable spot from molding

Edited by NomadZeke

Intelligence reports indicate the the enemy is massing a fleet and troops to strike at our forward supply base. This has prompted *redacted*to make the decision the have Royal Sovereign and roughly half the fleet back to the supply base. Hornet is to remain here to assist the 43rd in wrapping up operations. We will rendezvous with the task force later.

• Like 1

So... are grey liner and wash medium getting added to the regular paint line up? Because having tried them now, I'm gonna need more.

How are you using the wash medium? Just added straight to the paint? Any water also? Rough ratios?

So... are grey liner and wash medium getting added to the regular paint line up? Because having tried them now, I'm gonna need more.

How are you using the wash medium? Just added straight to the paint? Any water also? Rough ratios?

Little bit of a clear paint or a liner, something to a drop of wash medium, sometimes water if the paint is old or thick.

Something like 3 medium 1 paint 1 water.

• Like 2

Some of these look really nice, especially the tanks. I was missing both Ryoshi as others have mentioned. Also had the wrong body for an Imperator and missing arm/weapon pod for a Conqueror.

I did get an extra Dingo, Kraken, and Tsuiseki.

Did I mention the tanks look awesome?

• Like 2