CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter

CAVBOSS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't notice a missing model unless I did a careful inventory, or it was my shiny, new Starhawk VI. :ph34r:

...and, yes, I will probably do an inventory anyway. ::P:

Edited by klarg1
  • Like 2

Got my package in today! Super fast. Can't wait to try out the paints, sealer and wash medium. The models are in quite a lot of pieces. I'll feel like a kid making a model again. They look a lot more fun in person than in the pictures. I didn't go in for much but I really like these guys so far.  ::D:

• Like 5

I dry fitted about 10 of them last night.  I'm very impressed at how well the hard edged details came through and how few mold lines there are.  My only annoyances are the keyed connections as the parts lock in at one angle and will need more work to raise and lower the guns/turn the torso for force variety. Also, as mentioned before, the Tsuseki is a bit like a limp fish, but I have metal versions already so I can cut these up as crash markers.

Now that I have it in hand, the Imperator is a really sweet design.  I think it rates up there with the Emperor, Dictator, and Starhawk VI as my favorite designs.

All in all, I am extremely happy with them.

Andy

• Like 7

just for those who are looking for a Drop Ship... miniature market's march clearance has four (4) of their $99 drop ships for $29...

I only post this in an attempt for them all to be gone when I get home so I don't have a chance to order one or more of them...

SAVE ME!

• Like 1