CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter

CAVBOSS

Missing Ryoshi's as expected.  Didn't audit the contents of each model yet.  Since there is going to be a delay until error resolution starts I'll deal with that later when I start working on them.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Missing Ryoshi's as expected.  Didn't audit the contents of each model yet.  Since there is going to be a delay until error resolution starts I'll deal with that later when I start working on them.

OK this is not the best plan.

When we do begin working on this, anything left will be earmarked for sale. If you delay in reporting any problems, we may not have any stock available to replace missing or damaged parts.

When we do begin working on this, anything left will be earmarked for sale. If you delay in reporting any problems, we may not have any stock available to replace missing or damaged parts.

I am glad you said something to Girot. I was planning the same. Instead, I will email tonight after a detailed inventory.

• Like 2

Big Stompy Robots at the Post Office!

You all don't mind covering for me while I slip out a little later, right??

It's easy.  If anyone asks you anything, pick the most appropriate from the following:

"That will take 6 weeks."
"That's not technically possible."

"We can only display the data YOU send us."

"It's Robin's fault."

"I need an MR for that."

"We don't support that."

That should about cover it....

::D:

• Like 5

I am glad you said something to Girot. I was planning the same. Instead, I will email tonight after a detailed inventory.

Ditto.

• Like 1

And I just finished my inventory - missing the entire 2nd part of my Core reward.  I got the original 32 models as part of the ACE reward, but the second part of the core set was missing from this order. Off to email Reaper...

I fared much better.  Just a couple of two left feet and the missing Ryoshis.

One question regarding the Starhawk:  Are the missile pods meant to be keyed left and right, or are they universal?  It looks like both of mine are the same, but I don't really want to open the bag to try dry-fitting them if I can help it.  Has anyone assembled one yet?

• Like 1

Box acquired!

Sadly, I got distracted with the "Why are there five boxes of paint?  Did I order 5 sets?  I did?  I wonder why? Followed by email searches and figuring out which friend got both and which just got one set....." thing and didn't actually get to around to looking at any big stompy robots and now lunch is over and work somehow expects me to "be productive" with a box of big stompy robots sitting on my desk....right there.........

• Like 4