CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter

CAVBOSS

Looks like the sticky note parade is in progress!

Need to get the main Sector Map to agree with the strecth goals shown below...  seems a bit out of whack at the moment.

Also, both the Raptor (in the main graphic) and the Voodoo (in the next stretch goal graphic) are both showing as part # 940013)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When it says international backers pays "actual shippage", I'm assuming it will work the same way as Bones 2 - with the shipping automatically calculated when you plug in what you want in the pledge calculator.

But, if early bird core package ships ASAP, and all the extras ship next year - are you paying 2 shipping charges?  (it makes sense that you would, but would be nice to know for sure)

ETA:  I guess it's kind of a moot point now as the Early Birds are all taken.

Edited by Malynor

I was going to do exactly this this morning.  If you don't mind I'll build up what you've got there and work in a calculator.  I am going to guestimate numbers for models not yet with a listed price based on mass.  That will be clearly marked in the spreadsheet.

As for the scale picture I promised?  It will get done very early Thursday morning (my next day off).  My day job is kicking my butt this week.

• Like 2

So anybody else going to use some of their multiples from the core to "jump start" some friends in CAV? I'm thinking of keeping 2 of each and using the others to get two friends started.

At present I don't think I could fit two core sets in on top of add-ons, otherwise I'd consider it.

On the other hand if we see "faction packs" down the line I will likely try to squeeze one or two of those in.

• Like 1

So anybody else going to use some of their multiples from the core to "jump start" some friends in CAV? I'm thinking of keeping 2 of each and using the others to get two friends started.

At present I don't think I could fit two core sets in on top of add-ons, otherwise I'd consider it.

On the other hand if we see "faction packs" down the line I will likely try to squeeze one or two of those in.

i think they mean one core set, keeping 2 models from the 4 of each kind and giving the others to friends to get started  ^_^ I could be wrong though

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 2

I would very much like to do that, but I'm not sure who would get the other half of my core set. My friends have no interest in CAV. :down:

Some of them might show up at New England Paint day, or at the paint 'n takes for OGC and TotalCon.

• Like 3

There's a thought for early birds. Should one wish for another core set (pledge manager maybe?), the second set might arrive with the second wave. So that might not be ideal for some.

Then again, one EB set with one new set means white vs gray. No painting required for two players.

Not that I'm trying to talk anyone out of their Early Bird. Got mine.

• Like 5

i think they mean one core set, keeping 2 models from the 4 of each kind and giving the others to friends to get started  ^_^ I could be wrong though

Nope, that's what I meant Siri. We play some big battles in the wargames we play but I think that 4 core plus all the addons would be a bit tough to fit on our board. :;):
  • Like 3