CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter

CAVBOSS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like people sleep in on a holiday. Since when does this happen?!?

Well, as much as I can't understand the reasoning, giant stompy robots have always been less popular than general fantasy. I don't think this was ever going to be a million dollars in 30 seconds, like Bones II.

We're well on our way to 50% funding within the first hour, so I'd call that a pretty good start.

• Like 3

Decided to go in for the gray plastic "Elite" level, even though it will result in later shipment. Presumably there's a reason for the switch in plastics; I'm willing to trust that it was for a good reason.

So, "First".

:;):

But... but... the white plastic CAV 'mechs are like limited edition KS exclusives!!!

Gray is simply a better color for the product, selected by the experts and designers. Who wants that!? :devil:

• Like 4

• Reaper User

Decided to go in for the gray plastic "Elite" level, even though it will result in later shipment. Presumably there's a reason for the switch in plastics; I'm willing to trust that it was for a good reason.

So, "First".

- There is no change in plastic, just the color. We ran the first ones in white as that was what we were using at the time. In hindsight, I decided gray was a better "machine" color and changed it for future stuff.

• Like 5

So, "First".

- There is no change in plastic, just the color. We ran the first ones in white as that was what we were using at the time. In hindsight, I decided gray was a better "machine" color and changed it for future stuff.

Have you run anything in the new color? (Colorants can change the characteristics of plastics.)