CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter

CAVBOSS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought if any of the Reaper Staff are monitoring this thread:

You might be able to save yourselves a little grief during fulfillment if you make the big picture on the KS front page clear that that only the 8x4 CAVs at the top are the initial core and part of the early bird delivery. Otherwise you may have to deal with frustration in November when some people complain that they did not realize that early bird delivery does not include the entire core set.

This may be especially useful for the "late" early bird pledges which may not have been watching the project from the beginning. I apologize if this seems obnoxious/pedantic but there are always seem to be people in kickstarters who do not read the full text, then get upset when their assumptions are not met.

• Like 10

You might be able to save yourselves a little grief during fulfillment if you make the big picture on the KS front page clear that that only the 8x4 CAVs at the top are the initial core and part of the early bird delivery. Otherwise you may have to deal with frustration in November when some people complain that they did not realize that early bird delivery does not include the entire core set.

This may be especially useful for the "late" early bird pledges which may not have been watching the project from the beginning. I apologize if this seems obnoxious/pedantic but there are always seem to be people in kickstarters who do not read the full text, then get upset when their assumptions are not met.

That is actually a very good suggestion.  If I didn't already know why we're getting the Initial Eight in November I wouldn't understand why I wasn't getting the unlocked freebies too.

Actually, at this point I'd suggest a second Mr Hands video too.  You've got a chance to go over all of the major bullet points now at the halfway point.  That was a wonderful help with the first two KS.

• Like 3

I have such an image already, and will be adding it before the end.

So I noticed that in the BT forums, CAVBOSS said that most of the giant stompy robot minis will be cast in 4 parts.  Do we know if they will be glued in the factory like the other Bones lines?

None of our prototypes were pre-glued.

Confirmed.  I love the fact that they can be pulled apart like this.  It makes them easy to transport and fun to play with.

• Like 1

So I noticed that in the BT forums, CAVBOSS said that most of the giant stompy robot minis will be cast in 4 parts.  Do we know if they will be glued in the factory like the other Bones lines?

Confirmed.  I love the fact that they can be pulled apart like this.  It makes them easy to transport and fun to play with.

Pow Pow Pow   Pew Pew   Kaboom

• Like 6

Pow Pow Pow   Pew Pew   Kaboom

You pretty much quoted my 10-year-old exactly, hahaha.

• Like 6