CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter

CAVBOSS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regular paint of the color of your choosing is added to Wash Medium to make any paint into a wash. More effective on Bones than using water, since water beads on vinyl.

Awesome!! Is it basically just acrylic medium, or is it something different? Don't answer if that's proprietary information, just curious how it'll play with my current thinning technique. :D

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I don't know if it's proprietary or not, but It's paint. I'm not as knowledgeable about that product, so I assume it's alchemy or perhaps sorcery.

So is there a way to make gloss sealer more matte? I know the standard RMSBOS is sort of satin-finish, but gets more matte if you mix water with it. Is gloss sealer the same way?

I'm on the fence over paint set 2. Only 3 paints and 1 of which I already have (grey liner), gloss sealer, grey primer, and wash medium not really needed.

Still cheaper than three paints at retail. If you'll ever run out of Gray Liner, it's a good deal.

Edited by Slendertroll
  • Like 2

Yeah, Ub3r, I was on the fence for both paint sets. Both of them have just three paints I want, with the others either something I already have or just don't want. What pushed me over to the "get it" side was what Slendertroll said.

So I'll have some paints I don't really have a use for. Figure I'll put it in the kids' "allowed" paint set. That's where all my older paints wind up. It's the paint that they can use without any permission from me.

• Like 6