CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter

CAVBOSS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I pledged at the $1 level. If I now want a core set can I add it without having to drop my $1 pledge and repledge at the $100 level?

Yes ... but why would you want to? There is only early bird and wave 2 shipping and if you're at $1 you're already in wave 2.  If you want early bird, some of those are still available and if you don't you can do the Ace level (if you only want one shipment for customs reasons or want all grey figures).

Also, the "manage your pledge" button on KS will let you switch pledges you don't have to cancel and then repledge.

No  :down:

Photobucket is blocked too.

Check if you can visit forums.penny-arcade.com  

If you can I'll upload it there.

Otherwise, I guess you'll have to choice but to earn your paycheck.  

I think it is very inconsiderate from my employer... like I should work or something!

Nah, penny arcade is, of course, flagged in the proxy filter.

Guess I will have to look them up at home.

Thanks anyway!!

• Like 2

@Erifnogard:  The Epic scale tanks are freaking tiny compared to 10mm.  When you stand a CAV Light Infantryman next to the Leman Russ it looks like a sci-fi portopotty.  I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that Epic is more like 3-5mm in scale.  You could still use them but I'd base everything on the hexes to be safe.  On the other hand though if everything you played with were the same scale then the rules would still be just as applicable.

• Like 2