CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter

CAVBOSS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I getting anxious... I will live if we dont make it to 201 K but I really want the Wolf! Its my favorite tank. How much of an "end Spike" can we hope for? 10-15 K in the last 48 hours?

Good KSs (and this is certainly one in my opinion) normally hockey stick at the end up.  So I would think 10-15k in the last 48 would be a very low estimate.  Unless you listen to Mr Doom and Gloom in the comments of the KS ....

• Like 2

Good morning folks!

For those interested, if you don't mind me pointing them out, my 28mm resin Dictator and Despot: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/56953-28mm-dictator-and-despot/#entry954870

Those are magnificent and I am most envious!

Down to business:  I've got two things on my graphical agenda today: Scale Comparison and a few examples of what one could accomplish with a Core Set as far as Force Groups. I have a varied array of minis so if there is something you'd like to see make it into the Scale Comparison please tell me now. Once I leave for the FLGS to get a BT mini that list will solidify.

• Like 1

Well that will do, little pig, that will do...

I hope you are right. Most project still do "hockey stick" but not like in the good old days of Zombicide, Sed War and Bones 1 thats why I was being pessimistic.

Those weren't hockey sticks, they were rocket launches at the end.  I don't expect that sort of surge either.  But I do expect a very noticeable surge!

• Like 1

Pledge manager is open through April of 2015...just sayin

Reeeeeealllllyyyy? Hmmmmm interesting. ...

If it works like other KS I've been involved with, your CC will be hit with your initial pledge at the end of the KS campaign.  Then, if you decide you want more add-ons, you can add them at a later date and the extra doesn't get charged to your CC until that time. SInce the add-ons are not due to ship until next year, you can do just the basic pledge now and add to it later, wihout having any impact on the scheduling of your product shipments.  Doing so lets you split your payment up, if that's helpful.

• Like 2