CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter

CAVBOSS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

**Edit.  Matt tells me we have petitioned the Illuminati to add an Extra Day to April.  Our Application is in approval now, we will know soon.

Also apparently if we do get an extra day added to April, it shall be known as "Freemday", apparently and will NOT be a paid holiday, he says it's the opposite of a paid Holiday - an unpaid mandatory anti-holiday?  I dunno, I think he's off his meds...

**Edit.  Matt tells me we have petitioned the Illuminati to add an Extra Day to April.  Our Application is in approval now, we will know soon.

Also apparently if we do get an extra day added to April, it shall be known as "Freemday", apparently and will NOT be a paid holiday, he says it's the opposite of a paid Holiday - an unpaid mandatory anti-holiday?  I dunno, I think he's off his meds...

You know thats going to mess with lots of folks mnemonic/device used to remember which months have 30 vs 31 days! I'll need to add a knuckle between my ring-finger and the bird, uh, middle-finger!

On the other hand, I bet big stumpy robots don't care how many days are in a month . . . 

BIG STOMPY ROBOTS!!  ::D:

This has probably been asked and answered before, but I can't remember what the answer was: Is it possible to purchase single figures from the core as an add-on? Or are those only available as part of a core pledge?

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I'm going to be adding a pair o' Kraken to my paint pledge. Not because I really need them, but because a) I want to be supportive of Reaper! and b) it would feel very odd to not get at least one mini from this KS. :)

I plan to use them as substitutes for flying critters in our Pathfinder games. :D

Plus as the GM I can yell "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!" and make everybody confused when I slap down a fighter jet that's pretending to be a pterodactyl. XD

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 9