CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter

CAVBOSS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... now I just need to get some appropriately-sized kaiju together to threaten players in a grand melee type game...

(...looks suspiciously at some Bones 2 figures)

Say, guys, you wouldn't want to help me out? (why am I talking to Bonesium?)  :;,;:  :wow:

More importantly, how do you have Bones2 figures?

I commune with them telepathically, through their shrine... yeah, that's the ticket....

:blues:

• Like 3

... now I just need to get some appropriately-sized kaiju together to threaten players in a grand melee type game...

(...looks suspiciously at some Bones 2 figures)

Say, guys, you wouldn't want to help me out? (why am I talking to Bonesium?)  :;,;:  :wow:

I think the scale will be slightly off, but my Heroclix Kaiju are going to have a match against my CAV some day.

• Like 3

"Don't care about CAV" lost to "NEED ALL THE BONES". I still need to figure out a way to up the pledge to cover the last 4 options ($18?) but that'll be obvious in the near future.

Don't need all the Bones.

WANT all the Bones.

There's a difference.

• Like 3

Need Bones, want Bones, lets face it if Bones were food this would be all of us.

too-much-want.jpg

So yeah, what will the process be to add the new stuff to our order?  I was out of town during the final half hour.

Edited by Jeneki
  • Like 7

"Don't care about CAV" lost to "NEED ALL THE BONES". I still need to figure out a way to up the pledge to cover the last 4 options ($18?) but that'll be obvious in the near future.

Don't need all the Bones.

WANT all the Bones.

There's a difference.

Burn the heretic!!!

• Like 1

I plan to start building up a hoard of dinosaurs to combat these mechs with my toddler son. Any tips on decent choices?

I understand that some company called "Hobby-Q" sells a Collect-A line of prehistoric critters you might be able to use. They'd actually be a pretty decent size, if you want the monsters to be around 2-3x the height of the mecha.

Of course I'm sure nobody around here would know anything about it. :devil:

• Like 5

What exactly are the rules for pledging using the manager without having pledged on Kickstarter?  

I ask because a couple of people on the BattleTech boards seem to have missed out and I'd like to be able to accurately tell them what their options are at this point.  

Or maybe CAVBOSS could just post a quick post-kickstarter faq over there and cut out the middle man.

• Like 1