CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter

CAVBOSS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to add the last 4 unlocks, recalculate, and check out through Paypal just now, so maybe it was a temporary glitch?

I was able to lock mine in as well - 

CAV Core Set x1

Razor x1

Thunderbird x2

Kahn x2

Emperor x1

Ronin x1

Voodoo x2

Falcon x1

Simba x2

Reaper x2

Katana x1

Archer x1

Imperator x1

Regent x1

Nightshade  x2

Tyrant x1

Starhawk VI x1

Chieftain (X2) x2

Warden (X2) x1

Despot (X2) x1

Dingo (X2) x1

Naginata (X2) x1

Kraken (X2) x1

Tsukai (x2) x2

Malefactor (x2) x3

Wolf (x2) x1

Seemed to work fine for me, the only oddity was that one pop up called it the Bones II pledge manager. I also added a bunch to my pledge and paid with a credit card. I just checked my email, everything seems in order. I got one of everything including paint, and doubled up on a bunch of the smaller units like tanks and planes.

I did something crazy with this KS and just straight up pledged what I could afford so there really wasn't any room to add more when I got to the pledge manager. Though I did waffle a bit adjusting back and forth on number of Gnomics vs number of Despots cause I like the look of them both a lot. In the end, tho I lurve me some Gnomic style, the ex-tanker in me demanded a company of Despots:

CAV Core Set x1

Thunderbird x1

Emperor x1

Gnomic x2

Despot (X2) x8

• Like 3

I did something crazy with this KS and just straight up pledged what I could afford so there really wasn't any room to add more when I got to the pledge manager. Though I did waffle a bit adjusting back and forth on number of Gnomics vs number of Despots cause I like the look of them both a lot. In the end, tho I lurve me some Gnomic style, the ex-tanker in me demanded a company of Despots:

CAV Core Set x1

Thunderbird x1

Emperor x1

Gnomic x2

Despot (X2) x8

LMAO...

I'll make you a Despot Lite unit card so you can field 6 of them at a time.  ::D:

• Like 2

I updated mine today and chipped in $31 more to get the last several add-ons I just didn't have time to add to my pledge. 

I'm getting:

CAV Core Set x1

Thunderbird x1

Emperor x1

Ronin x1

Vanquisher B x1

Simba x1

Reaper x1

Archer x1

Gnomic x1

Nightshade x2

Raijin x1

Chieftain (X2) x1

Despot (X2) x1

Naginata (X2) x1

Malefactor (x2) x1

Ashigaru (X2) x1

Even if I don't get into CAV as a tabletop game too much my 4.5 year old son will love the big robots with massive guns that look like Transformers. He'll be getting a slew of them for Christmas so it's going to be fun.

• Like 3

I have a quick question. I know the plan is that the core CAV set would be shipped this fall, with the remaining CAVs being shipped some time next year.

What about the paint sets, though? If I add Paint Set #1 to my pledge will it be shipped with the core set this fall, or the remaining CAVs next year? To be honest, I will need these paints for the core CAVs this fall, so getting them next year will not help and I might as well just order them direct from Reaper right now so I'll have them to paint up the core CAVs.