CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter

CAVBOSS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paint sets go next summer.  We do not have sufficient time between when pledges are locked (so we know how many to make) and shipping to make them.

Understandable.  At least I know not to add the paint sets to my pledge, I'll just buy them direct from Reaper. 

• Like 1

Ok wait...so...(I'm sure this is answered but trying to dig through thread on phone is a -expletive-) If we ordered more than the core set...we wait? Or core set ships first then the rest later?

IIRC, the early Core Set ships...well, early. Everything else will come to you in a second package later (including additional core sets purchased as add ons).

The above assumes you are pledged for an early set. If you pledged for the gray sets, then all your stuff comes in one package later.

Ok wait...so...(I'm sure this is answered but trying to dig through thread on phone is a -expletive-) If we ordered more than the core set...we wait? Or core set ships first then the rest later?

First core set ships now, others ship later.

Paint sets go next summer.  We do not have sufficient time between when pledges are locked (so we know how many to make) and shipping to make them.

Understandable.  At least I know not to add the paint sets to my pledge, I'll just buy them direct from Reaper. 

I think about half of those paints aren't currently available.

Paint sets go next summer. We do not have sufficient time between when pledges are locked (so we know how many to make) and shipping to make them.

Understandable. At least I know not to add the paint sets to my pledge, I'll just buy them direct from Reaper.

I think about half of those paints aren't currently available.

Yes, I think 1/2 of each paint set are new colors. I'd imagine Anne is busy making paint for ghoulie bags, bones 2, and then whatever the 12 days of Christmas brings before starting on CAV KS paint. But that's a guess on my part.

IIRC, the early Core Set ships...well, early. Everything else will come to you in a second package later (including additional core sets purchased as add ons).

The above assumes you are pledged for an early set. If you pledged for the gray sets, then all your stuff comes in one package later.

Early Bird sets, just the Initial Eight, are already manufactured in white plastic.  THOSE will ship this fall.

Everything else you pledged for, including unlocked additions to the Core Set, will all be manufactured in grey plastic and ship next summer.

Early Birds were limited to one per account.  If you pledged for multiple Core Sets, including your one Early Bird, you only get your Early Bird in November.  The additional Core Sets will ship with everything else next year.

Edited by Girot

If you order them now through the pledge manager they're $1.50 a bottle vs $3.29 a bottle.
  • Like 3

Paint sets go next summer. We do not have sufficient time between when pledges are locked (so we know how many to make) and shipping to make them.

Understandable. At least I know not to add the paint sets to my pledge, I'll just buy them direct from Reaper.

If you order them now through the pledge manager they're $1.50 a bottle vs $3.29 a bottle.
Worth it...
  • Like 3

Worth it...

Sold. Wait, I already bought the paint from the CAV KS...and the KS2 paint sets. I am still kicking myself for not buying the other KS1 paint set. I still don't own them.

• Like 3