CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter

CAVBOSS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine yesterday. After putting a veritech fighter together, it's a nice change having 2-5 piece models. I think I could assemble the entire box in the time it takes to build one veritech. At first glance the CAV models seem much larger, but after putting them side by side they are pretty close. A Razor is the same size as a defender Destroid and a Wight is a bit shorter but also a bit bulkier than a Glaug Officer's Battlepod. They wouldn't look out of place on the same battlefield. These are my first CAV models, they are some great looking robots.

• Like 7

I got mine today from the post office. I had to pay the customs charges to the UK which was expected. It's a shame they always add a £8 handling fee which you have no choice but to pay.

I have checked them all out and I am really impressed with the quality of the models, sure a few guns are a bit bent, but it's a great way to get a decent number if mechs for a great price.

Well done Reaper as always.

• Like 3

I assembled half of my shipment today as planned for my little man's Christmas. Now I'm trying to decide if I should slap some paint on them or just leave them white and let his little imagination run rampant. He doesn't have the patience for lots of painting right now, and he loves playing with my other unpainted Bones so I think I'll just leave them white. Had to straighten a few guns and a couple bases but it was easy hot/cold water.

• Like 2

as a SKU? probably.  We're cranking through all of the molds of bases we received and will probably be launching them soon. I'll inquire.

EDIT: Inquiry successful.  Apparently planned for January.  Other bases will be released one or two at a time starting then.

Edited by Reaperbryan