ZN Games Fantasy Miniatures & Steampunk Airships, Now Live

Orlando_the_Technicoloured

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going to back until I saw this was Trollcast. Sorry.

Also you might want to change this text as this isn't a pony kickstarter:

"The miniatures will come in two sizes. The base pony figures will normally be 30mm tall to the top of the figurine's head and large pony figures will normally be 50mm tall to the top of the figurine's head (the Nightmare and Kirin are large ponies) "

I was actually a bit tempted to get a mini just to try out the Trollcast material. I backed Imbrian for Trollcast but they switched to metal, and I myself bailed on Alien Assimilation, selling off my pledge. From what I've heard, Impact!+Trollcast has been a pretty successful combination.

I was actually a bit tempted to get a mini just to try out the Trollcast material. I backed Imbrian for Trollcast but they switched to metal, and I myself bailed on Alien Assimilation, selling off my pledge. From what I've heard, Impact!+Trollcast has been a pretty successful combination.

I bought your pledge.

I still owe you that email BTW, just been really busy, so will get to it soon. Hope you haven't lost any sleep over it :-)

I bought your pledge.

Ha, I missed that! Well, thank you then I guess! ::): I've put your money to good use, pumping it right back into the miniature industry.

I still owe you that email BTW, just been really busy, so will get to it soon. Hope you haven't lost any sleep over it :-)

I'm still sitting here by the computer, waiting, body frail from sleep deprivation, eyes red rimmed from tears that just won't stop flowing. Since you promised me that email there has been no sleep, only endless pain and a sense of betrayal. /Drama queen.

• Like 2

MonkeySloth,

Fixed that ... sorry for the error.

Apologies that you dislike Trollcast so much.   We've found it a great material to work with and have been able to send out 4 different KickStarter successfully using it with really great feedback on the quality of the castings.

Tom @ Impact!

It's not so much the material but all the situations surrounding other KSers I've back that use it  I know they've delivered yours on time but all others have been delayed because they're delivering yours instead of the others they promised.  It's not anything that Impact is accountable for but Trollforge themselves.  I won't back another project using their product until they deliver the others I've backed.

MonkeySloth,

Fixed that ... sorry for the error.

Apologies that you dislike Trollcast so much.   We've found it a great material to work with and have been able to send out 4 different KickStarter successfully using it with really great feedback on the quality of the castings.

Tom @ Impact!

It's not so much the material but all the situations surrounding other KSers I've back that use it  I know they've delivered yours on time but all others have been delayed because they're delivering yours instead of the others they promised.  It's not anything that Impact is accountable for but Trollforge themselves.  I won't back another project using their product until they deliver the others I've backed.

Hey MonkeySloth,

Honestly interested in trying to help you.   As far as I knew from talking to Ed ... I didn't think he was behind on any KS other than his own which was more about him trying to get the sculpting done than a casting delay.   If you want ... let me know what projects you need to get your stuff for and I will personally check on it for you.    This current KickStarter project we have is about me wanting to make sure the memory of a great member of the miniature gaming community is carried forward and I'd like to see nothing mess with that if possible.   So feel free to message me and I will see what I can do to assist you and see if we can fix your problem.

Tom @ Impact!

Edited by impactminiatures
  • Like 1

I'll work on getting an image for you Sirithiliel.   It is a fun figure.  It was designed to work with a 6mm scale game but it was made so huge in that scale that it would still work with 28mm game.

Awesome, thanks! It definitely looks good, but I'd love a better look at it to make sure it's something I'd want to put points in for  ::D:

Update #2 Sep 11 2014

Alien ships / Insectoid swarm miniatures added to KickStarter

Last two days were great funding days. We want to keep the momentum going. I was able to work with Troll Forged to get the 3 sculpts that ZN Games had made as enemies for the Steampunk Airships to fight as part of our original budget for the project.

As a result you can know get all 3 of the Alien ships with your points. You can get an invasion fleet of 10 ships for 38 points. Individual Warp Flies are 4 points, Acid Flies are 5 points and the larger Karapis is 6 points.

These give you a second faction to us with the Steampunk Ships or they just make good dungeon insectoid monsters.

Each of these miniatures will include a flight stand.

Tom @ Impact!

c5fd459a2b2df3076b4586bda88905ac_large.j

• Like 1