Fall 2014 Miniature Exchange

fanguad

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...aaaaaand SENT!

This one has some distance to travel, but the post office said less than two weeks. We'll see!

The package arrived from Sanael while I was out of the office last week, so it was just over a week in transit. :-)

Thanks for the awesome Medusa - I love the paint job, and I'm sure I'll use it to terrorise my PCs in the near future!

• Like 2

...aaaaaand SENT!

This one has some distance to travel, but the post office said less than two weeks. We'll see!

The package arrived from Sanael while I was out of the office last week, so it was just over a week in transit. :-)

Thanks for the awesome Medusa - I love the paint job, and I'm sure I'll use it to terrorise my PCs in the near future!

Pics or it didn't happen!

• Like 3

Pics or it didn't happen!

Sanael claims to have pics, which he will post to the Show Off forum at some point. In the meantime, I'll post some shortly IF my new phone is ready for use before I have to leave to pick up my daughter from school. That's 1 hour 15 minutes away, and I really hope the restore doesn't take that long.  :mellow:

• Like 1

Figure is primed and working on the base. It'll be a cool base I think, doing a lot of things with it.

I kept my basing simple for two reasons:

1. Certain of my basing supplies are starting to run low.
  2. Mini #2 took a lot out of me. I've never done this pattern before, and it's tough (and probably supposed to be symmetrical, but it's not).
  • Like 1