Fall 2014 Miniature Exchange

fanguad

Well I ended up with one of the most awesome members and I admire their work. They do some wicked things. ^_^ Thanks Ub3r for the words of encouragement!

I've painted white before but it was on such a novice level (I used white and glazing layers of tanned skin) it worked, but I wanted to try something special.

I had no idea that David Powell was lingering around these parts!! I'll have to give his thread a looksie!

So many great artists around here that I admire as well. Encouragement is something I like to pay forward and see others develop their skills, you've come a long way since you joined the forum like many of us so it's just amazing to see the progress all over the place.

Yep, he's here. Cool guy too.

• Like 2

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just took my pics! They came out pretty good, and I'll post them when the exchange arrives. Until then, they'll stay on my mac  :upside:  I'm keeping it for an extra day as I have a few friends that are interested in the finished product, then it will be shipped... Probably Thursday. Yay!  :bday:

• Like 2

Hmmmmm have a good one on NMM and OSL? O is for the Mr, NMM is for me. :upside:

I had hoped to keep my involvment a surprise.....but I didn't know the wife blabbed almost a month ago lol. My progress is almost complete on my end and she is almost complete on hers.

Ahh but she did not blab (in her defense)  I just assumed when I read that she was asking for help from Ub3r on her mini and then asked for an OSL one for you for something else you were doing.   Not that you were involved in the exchange.       So now that the cat is out of the Melon... so to speak...  this should be an interesting exchange mini...looking forward to pictures. :devil:

Edited by robinh
  • Like 3

Hmmmmm have a good one on NMM and OSL? O is for the Mr, NMM is for me. :upside:

I had hoped to keep my involvment a surprise.....but I didn't know the wife blabbed almost a month ago lol. My progress is almost complete on my end and she is almost complete on hers.

Ahh but she did not blab (in her defense) I just assumed when I read that she was asking for help from Ub3r on her mini and then asked for an OSL one for you for something else you were doing. Not that you were involved in the exchange. So now that the cat is out of the Melon... so to speak... this should be an interesting exchange mini...looking forward to pictures. :devil:

She posted it back on Sept 21. It was mostly so I can rib her about it lol. You know....husbandly duty and all.

• Like 2