Fall 2014 Miniature Exchange

fanguad

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my mini! Don't know who it's from though haha. Very cool little dwarf. I'll try to get pics tonight, otherwise i'll take some tomorrow

Oh, whoops.  I guess I forgot to leave any identifying marks.

As promised, story and pics here.

he's awesome, thanks Fanguard!! And love the sharky stickers on the box XD

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 1

he's awesome, thanks Fanguard!! And love the sharky stickers on the box XD

I was really enjoying working with the MSP Dark Skin triad (on Lorenzo Cortez) so I decided to use them on Fulumbar as well. Because why can't we have dark-skinned normal dwarves? So then I made up his little story. I meant to include the sharky stickers inside the box, but only remembered after I sealed it up - so they got put on the outside :)

• Like 2

So yesterday I decided to go bigger, by this I mean I scrapped my original idea with the 2" base even though the base was 95% done and started a brand new 3" base which will be more elaborate and have a lot more building involved. It's in the rough stages now and I'm using a few of the extra Hirst Arts pieces that Bonwirn was so generous to send to Siri and I for our Space Dragon diorama. I'm much more excited about what I'm doing for my partner now and getting some feedback from a few friends privately so that the whole thing is a surprise to my partner. I figure it puts be back a few days, but with a little over 3 weeks to go before needing to ship it out, I should have enough time.

• Like 2